Monday, December 19, 2011

Gatorade Labels for Birthday Parties

We just had my son's 12th birthday party this last weekend and I had to share these. I am a fan of water bottle labels but never thought beyond that....until now!



I found some gorgeous paper at my local scrapbook store, and simply cut it into strips. I also purchased a solid color sheet and used the store's Cricut machine to create circles. (I REALLY want one of those machines! But for now I borrow. And it is free to use.) I bought the small sports packs of gatorade and removed the labels. I simply wrapped the strip of paper around the bottle and adhered it with a glue stick. I glued the circle down along the seam.

I created a logo that I used throughout the party and printed several out on a sheet of plain copy paper. My handy circle punch purchased umpteen years ago from a Creative Memories party came in handy, yet again. Glued the logo down and tada...completely custom labels that cost me less than $3.


More about the party to come. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment