Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Super Cute & Simple Button Magnets

Ok so I admit, I am a total pinterest nut. But most of the diy's I love leave me feeling inadequate. Not this one. Literally my kiddos could do this.

I bought two items:
random buttons from my local scrapbook store 10/$1
adhesive magnet roll $2.99 from Hobby Lobby- used 40% off coupon = $1.80


First, I ran some thread I had at home through most of the buttons because I liked the way it looked better than the plain one (red button below right). Then, I simply cut a piece of the magnet strip and stuck it to the back of the button. Later, I did add some Super Glue. You could add hot glue, whatever. I just wasn't confident in the adhesive on the back of the magnet strip. I then filled up a box that I already had and they are all ready to give. I don't even know who I am giving them to, I just loved them.


No comments:

Post a Comment